Friday, March 02, 2012

The Vampire Diaries: The Hunters Vol.1 Phantom by L.J. Smith



Elana and her friends are back at Fells Church. But now there is a new evile their at Fells Church. This eveil is a Phantom that Stefan thinks Tylers cosen Calob let it lose to distroy the small town. When Elenas friends are trying to get rid of the Phantom. Elana is dreaming about the dead Damon. Merdith who is as strong at a bull, but is jealous Celia witch caused the Phantom to come to Fells Church.

I find that this book is an amazing book that shows how importent friendships are. I have a friend who is just like Bonnie and that made this book even more fun to read! I have recommended this book to almost all of my friends and can't wait to recommened it to a lot more of my friends. The only down fall to the story is that I fell bad for Elena and her friends for never getting a brake. I can't wait for the next book to come out.

Reviewer Age:13

Reviewer City, State and Country: Sandy, Oregon U.S.A